Hospitality / PIP
- With the overall objective to revamp your hotel or resort to the brand’s standards while also improving guest satisfaction, CGU works with clients to thoroughly understand their goals and then plans an execution that breaks each budget down more efficiently and precisely. By strategically working with the design team to make selections that achieve the desired outcome while maintaining the owner budget.
- CGU prioritizes the planning & budget process to ensure that each project is precisely calculated and scheduled. Accurate planning and execution allow businesses to remain operating while undergoing PIPs, resulting in a recovery of potential lost revenue. Working closely with the on site hotel management team to understand the needs of maintaining an operational hotel and efficient construction schedule are critical from planning through completion.
- CGU can also bring to the team FFE / OSE management, from procurement through delivery. By removing any additional middle-man tasks, not only is there a savings to the project, but a seamless transition from procurement through shipping, warehousing, to final installation.
- During COVID-19, additional precautions are put in place for the safety of hotel staff and guests. CGU has implemented sanitizing stations for on-site workers and designated worker-only hotel entrances.
- Construction is done in phases to separate the customer from the construction process. For room renovations, hotel floors are separated while under construction to eliminate inconveniences for guests; banquet rooms and dining areas under renovation follow the same protocol.
- CGU understands the implications and concerns that can transpire while undergoing a PIP, especially with additional COVID-19 precautions, but with strategic leadership and planning, the vision for each project can be achieved.
- Travel Centers of America (TA) – The largest publicly traded Truck Services/Travel Center company in the United States and Canada. CGU provides numerous services to TA including a major facilities survey and assessment program with over 222,000 data points to establish targeted capital improvement goals; management of a site “refresh” program on 238 sites; and design and construction of new facilities located in several states.
- TA Full Service Travel Centers – Several new company and franchise facilities – CGU participates through site selections, entitlement, site layout and full turnkey design-build of these new Travel Center / Truck Services Facilities.
- Amazon Truck and Trailer Services – CGU has developed a cost effective rapid deployment design and construction of multi-bay trailer and power service centers for Amazon’s rapidly expanding fleet of medium and long haul trucks and trailers.
- Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) – CGU coordinates closely with several major QSRs such as Kentucky Fried Chicken, Starbucks, Popeyes, Subway, etc. in the coordination of all design and equipment components on both new build and retrofit of existing facilities. CGU coordinates closely with the QSR to utilize existing equipment in a cost-effective manner when retrofitting into an existing location.Full Service Restaurants (FSR) such as International House of Pancakes – CGU is currently spearheading a 21 site FSR retrofit program converting existing full service 100 to 150 seat FSRs to IHOP branded FSRs. CGU’s effective analysis of repurposing existing equipment keeps the conversion costs to a cost-effective level. CGU is also providing pre-construction services in the development of a new FSR brand that will be rolled out in late 2021.
- Truck Service Facilities – CGU provides programming assistance and turn-key design build services for truck and trailer major service and repair shop facilities for the professional driver. These facilities are state of the art designed to return the driver to the road as rapidly as possible.
Alternate Energy Services
CGU eServices is currently working with leading edge providers and implementers of renewable energy sources for both the building and transportation industries…
- Alternative / Renewable Fuel applications including LNG, RNG, CNG, Bio-Gas, Bio-Diesel and Hydrogen are the various environmentally friendly fuels that CGU is working with and designing for at various sites depending upon local availability and need.
- EV Charging – CGU is spearheading the installation of Level 3 Passenger Car Dual Charging Stations at multiple locations with initial emphasis on the West Coast, Texas, and New York. Additionally, CGU is involved in the development of 1 MW Truck Charging initially supporting the West Coast Electric Highway Project.
- Micro-Grid – CGU is currently involved in the initial planning and 2022 roll-out of at least seven sites that will include the below elements and several additional sites incorporating one or more elements…
● Stationary NG 350KW fuel cells
● 350KW modular solar panel field integration
● Stationary storage capacitance
● Off peak power utilization
● Power distribution and management
● Cogeneration solutions
● “Future proofing” Solutions