Preconstruction Services & Preliminary Project Evaluation
Connor & Gaskins Unlimited LLC will take your project from an LOI on a property, through planning, zoning, cost budgeting, constructability, and design. Our innovative spirit drives us to constantly find new and smarter ways to build, creative ways to meet budgets, aggressive ways to meet dates, and a Team approach to maintain the success of each project. Even the smallest design change can impact a project’s cost and schedule.
During design we also understand that you need to know the value of your design options to make the best choices. We can help you review the site regarding geotechnical analysis, foundation analysis and seismic behavior as well as the site’s logistics and staging plan. In addition, we can review the project’s structural framing design and envelope analysis, wind cladding pressures, water infiltration and roofing membranes, MEPs, and fire protection analysis.
We want to eliminate cost surprises, accelerate turnover and maximize the building program for your budget.
Site Acquisition and Entitlements
- We can review the site regarding geotechnical analysis, foundation analysis and seismic behavior as well as the site’s logistics and staging plan preliminary site layout for usage, planning and zoning to secure maximum utilization.
Consulting and Design
- During the design process, we understand the value of assessing the various design options to make the best selections. In addition, we can review and advise on the project’s structural framing design and envelope analysis, wind cladding pressures, water infiltration and roofing membranes, MEPs and fire protection analysis.
- Ranging from multi-family to hotel and marina projects and major transportation service facilities, our portfolio drives an entrepreneurial culture and allows us to adapt to change and choose investments on a selective basis.
- CGU works with subcontractors to gain realistic estimates and up-to-date costs for your project’s geographical area –not industry averages. We are licensed across the United States and have either completed or are currently working on projects in over 45 states. Utilizing a large, local subcontractor base that travels allows us to establish and maintain budgets for the present market. We offer cost vs. value comparisons of systems providing you with analytical views of your options so you can make informed decisions that meet your project goals.
- CGU understands that delivering a project on time can be critical to your financing, transition planning, revenue and commitments. We pride ourselves on transparent communication about how a project’s design decisions will affect scheduled milestones, cash flow and overall budgets. One prime example is modular construction vs. panelized construction vs. traditional as alternative methods for every project. Another is the comparative use of steel or concrete structural components which can make the difference of several months in the delivery of a project. We provide recommendations to help you meet your goals for delivery of the project on time.